Christina has over 16 years of experience focusing on retail leasing and sales. Prior to joining CBRE | Raleigh, Christina served as Director of Brokerage at Hunter & Associates. She oversaw a portfolio of 75 shopping centers totaling five million square feet.
Christina focuses on small shop leasing, major shopping centers and urban retail for national and local owners. She currently represents three of the largest shopping center owners in the nation. Clients include: VEREIT, DDR, Cousins, Invesco, Northwood Ravin and JP Morgan. Tenant representation is also another area of focus with national and regional clients such as Massage Envy, NPC International and Paintbase.
Christina has a passion for being involved in the community. She served on the Board of Directors for TCAR, the Capital City Clauses, and the Raleigh Jaycees, and she currently serves on the Steering Committee for Band Together as well as the Annual Fund Committee for Habitat for Humanity. The Triangle Business Journal selected her for the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013, recognizing her contributions to the commercial real estate industry and the community.
- Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker
- Member – International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member – Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women
- Member – Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors
- Member – Downtown Raleigh Alliance
- Member – Junior League of Raleigh
- Member – The Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- Alumni - Leadership Raleigh
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Arts, Communication Studies
- Triangle Business Journal 40 Under 40
- Leadership Raleigh 30
- Cousins Properties
- Jasmin Bistro
- JP Morgan
- Massage Envy
- Northwood Ravin
- NPC International
- The Tutu School