Christopher Perri is a Senior Managing Director responsible for leading the CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) Sales and Client Solutions platform for the Americas.
He oversees GWS Americas sales operations, solution development, commercial management, growth strategy, and industry sector sales teams. In addition, he leads the management consulting division strategist team who bring industry leading context and guidance to CRE leaders related to organization design, business analytics, portfolio optimization, workplace strategy, program management, and cost savings initiatives.
Chris is also the executive sponsor for the GWS MBA Summer Associate program which recruits at fourteen business schools in North America. He has responsibility for CBRE’s Industry Sector Initiative, designed to enhance our go-to-market and internal platform to support eight industry sectors served by our primary occupier lines of business.
Prior to, Chris served as a GWS Division Director with responsibility for managing corporate client account teams providing GWS services to over 200M square feet of properties within the U.S. Before re-joining CBRE, Chris was an executive with a regional development & investment firm where he served in various roles including Chief Operating Officer, Asset Manager, and Project Leasing Executive. Chris led a team developing, acquiring, and managing a portfolio of investment properties throughout the Carolinas.
Chris also served in various leadership roles within our Project Management line of business at CBRE where he led the restack of a corporate headquarter campus and delivered over 200 new retail branch banks throughout the U.S. He began his career as Business Development Manager at Duke Energy.
- Masters of Science degree, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture degree, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Bachelor of Science degree, Clemson University
Community & Professional Affiliations
- Charlotte Chamber - Past Vice Chair Area Council
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Parks & Recreation Commission - Past Member
- Clemson University Advancement Foundation for Building & Design – Past Trustee
- Clemson University Advisory Board for Real Estate Development- Current Member
- Corenet Global Carolinas Chapter- Awards Committee Juror
- Discovery Place Science Museum - Board of Trustees - Past Board Chair
- NAIOP Charlotte Chapter - Past President & State Conference Chair
- Partners for Parks Foundation - Past Board of Directors & Vice Chair
- Pine Lake Preparatory School - Past Board of Trustees
- Urban Land Institute - Charlotte District Council - Past Executive Committee
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- Coca Cola Company
- Crow Holdings
- Duke Energy
- Eli Lilly
- Fannie Mae
- Fidelity Investments
- Oaklane Capital
- Pitney Bowes
- Regions Bank
- Wells Fargo