Chris Deutscher joined CBRE Indianapolis as an Associate in 2018 after spending the previous ten years in various real estate industries. Chris worked for a National Net Lease Brokerage in Chicago, earned his CCIM and CPM designations and spent years managing and growing his own real estate brokerage and property management firm.
Utilizing his board base of knowledge and analytics learned from the CCIM and CPM courses, Chris has helped numerous clients execute real estate plans based from strategic business, financial and operational objectives.
Chris has spent his entire life in Northern Indiana in construction and real estate. He is now focusing on industrial and office properties in Northern Indiana including Northwest Indiana, South Bend and Fort Wayne.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Indiana Real Estate Managing Broker License
- CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Member
- IREM – Institute of Real Estate Management
- Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors Member since May 2015
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute
- Earned Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Earned Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation
- Indiana Association of Realtors Leadership Academy, 2017
- Manchester University, BA in Business Management