Carlos Wu is a research analyst at CBRE and joined the Wisconsin office in 2018. He analyzes and obtains data for commercial real estate transactions in the Wisconsin market, primarily focusing on the Milwaukee and Madison markets. He leverages this in-house research data to assist the office as well as clients, with various projects and presentations.
Prior to his current role, Carlos was a real estate analyst at WoodSpring Hotels, an extended-stay hotel company with over 240 hotels in the United States. While at WoodSpring, Carlos assisted in vetting potential hotel projects ranging from $8 - 14 million in 15 states.
Additionally, Carlos brings over four years of commercial real estate experience ranging from commercial appraisal, brokerage and real estate analysis.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Founding Member, Rotaract Club of Wichita
- Founding Member, Barton International Group
- Former Member, Meritrust Credit Union Technology Committee
- Phi Delta Theta Fraternity
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Wichita State University
Finance, Real Estate Emphasis, Minor in Economics
- Study Abroad Program - Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, China
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
CI 101 - Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate