Campbell, a Senior Associate with CBRE, specializes in both landlord and tenant representation of industrial properties. Campbell focuses on leasing, development, acquisition, and disposition of industrial properties. Campbell has been involved in multiple sale and leasing transactions of commercial properties in the Upstate of over 3.5 million sq. ft. and grossing over $25 million since joining CBRE in 2011.
Campbell focuses on working with owners and occupiers of industrial properties in the Greenville-Spartanburg market and is part of a team working with a diverse group of building owners, companies and developers to optimize each client’s needs and values.
A 2009 graduate of Furman University, Campbell is active in the community as a member of Pulse, Greenville’s Chamber of Commerce Young Professional Initiative and is an United Way Loan Executive.
Prior to joining CBRE, Lewis was a sales manager with Palmetto Distributing responsible for the northern half of South Carolina and an Account Coordinator for Mobile Media Enterprises in Atlanta working with corporate clients.
- Licensed broker in South Carolina
- Active in Greenville’s Chamber of Commerce Young Professional Initiatives through the PULSE Program
- United Way Loan Executive
- Greater Greenville Association of Realtors Member
- SIOR Candidate
- Furman University Graduate 2009
- Double Major with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Communications
- Four year letterman in baseball
- Eaton Vance Portfolio (790,000)
- Hamilton Industrial Park, Spartanburg, SC (353,616 SF)
- 950 Brisack Road, Spartanburg, SC (226,140 SF)
- Perrigo Distribution Facility, Duncan, SC (474,000 SF)
- BMW, Inland Port, Greer, SC (414,534 SF)
- Sunland Logistics Distribution Facility, Simpsonville, SC (205,000 SF)
- Yusen Logistics Distribution Facility, Spartanburg, SC (204,000 SF)
- Grainger Distribution Facility, Fountain Inn, SC (169,087 SF)
- Diversified Distribution Systems, Greenville, SC (108,000 SF)
- WestRock, Spartanburg, SC (103,049 SF)