Bryan Bazzi began his commercial real estate career in 2011 and has proven to be a significant asset to the San Diego Tenant Representation team. Bryan focuses on business development, market and financial analysis, and manages local and national portfolios for his team’s clients. Bryan is directly involved with clients from engagement through negotiations to move in. He is dedicated to creating the best client outcomes possible by being process oriented, responsive, ethical and eager to provide service. Bryan graduated from San Diego State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and Finance. Being born and raised in San Diego only strengthened his passion for real estate and helping the San Diego community.
Bryan helps the community by being a dedicated volunteer, serving many nonprofit organizations. Bryan is a teacher for the Diocese of St. Peter the Apostle in San Diego where he teaches catechism classes, and is a valuable member of the board of advisors for the McGrath Family YMCA. Also, after two years of planning, fundraising and getting approvals, Bryan became the founder of Big Brothers Big Sisters' newest program, Ayana Chaldean Mentors. Founding the program was a major milestone in Bryan’s mission to help enhance the lives of children and refugees in the San Diego community. Most recently, Bryan was recognized as the Male Volunteer of the Year by Big Brothers Big Sisters.
Bryan’s strong values stem from having a large and tight-knit family. With 47 first cousins, his family events and gatherings are a lively time. Bryan also enjoys working out and going on challenging hikes through some of the world’s most beautiful landscapes.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Diego County – Founder, Ayana Chaldean Mentoring
- Tech San Diego – Committee Lead
- Diocese of St. Peter the Apostle – Teacher
- Avicultural Society of America – Member
- YMCA of San Diego County, McGrath Family YMCA – Board Member
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- San Diego State University, Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and Finance
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Caliber Home Loans
- Care1st Health Plan
- Carl Zeiss Vision, Inc.
- DLA Piper
- Gordon & Rees
- Inogen Inc.
- Inseego Corp.
- Kimball, Tirey & St. John
- Liebart Cassidy Whitmore
- LRAD Corporation
- MUFG Union Bank
- National Pen Co., LLC
- Omnitracs, LLC
- One Main Financial Services
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Retirement Benefit Group, LLC
- Schindler Elevator Corp.
- SRS Real Estate Partners
- Taylor Anderson