As a CBRE Research Manager in South Carolina, Brian Reed is responsible for overseeing all research operations in the state. Brian aligns knowledge and experience in the fields of planning and economics to assist our internal and external clients in solving demanding real estate challenges.
Brian transforms thoughtful, forward-looking insight into real estate trends, strategies and opportunities across the state to guide our clients in achieving distinctive and substantial performance. As part of CBRE Research, Brian is fortified with industry-leading econometric forecasting and proprietary databases, and collaborates across geographic borders and service lines to offer significant value to our clients.
Brian has been involved in tracking real estate trends in South Carolina since 2001. Prior to joining CBRE in 2005, he was the Demographic and Economic Planner for the Greenville County Planning commission. An expert in local real estate trends, Brian maintains a calendar of public and private speaking engagements covering commercial real estate, demographics and economics.
- American Institute of Certified Planners Member
- American Planning Association Member
- Certified Group Facilitator from the Institute of Cultural Affairs
- Brian is currently enrolled in Clemson University’s MS program in Applied Economics and Statistics.
- Appalachian State University, Bachelor in Science in Geography and Community & Regional Planning with concentrations in Economic Development, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), and Cartographic Design