During his 25-year career, Blake continues to be a lead negotiator in complex sale-and-lease transactions across the country. Focusing on consistently delivering best-in-class real estate services to his clients, Blake has completed more than 2,000 sale and lease transactions valued at over $2.5 billion. In 2015 alone, Blake was involved in negotiations involving over $500,000,000 in transactions on behalf of the businesses he advises.
Blake serves as a real estate advisor and broker to well-respected companies such as Lionsgate, Mandalay Pictures, Pandora, Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG), Nigro Karlin Segal Feldstein & Bolno, Liner Law and Kirkland & Ellis as well as government agencies including the Los Angeles Department of Water & Power and the United States Postal Service.
Blake takes pride in representing other major companies and advises on a range of Los Angeles’ most significant transactions, which includes: a 285,000 square-foot lease to Riot Games at the Element LA campus in West Los Angeles – the largest creative office lease signed in Southern California’s history and a 323,000 square-foot lease to Netflix at the Icon at Sunset Bronson Studios – the largest lease signed in Hollywood’s history. Some of Blake’s most trusted landlords include: Hudson Pacific Properties, EOP, Jamestown, Blatteis & Schnur and The Roberts Companies.
His previous experience in commercial property construction has deepened his expertise in areas including tenant representation, landlord representation, needs analysis and market analysis.
Blake's clients seek his expertise in a broad array of transactions. These include:
- Coordination of Real Estate Needs on Regional, National and Global Bases
- Market Analysis and Comparison
- Sales Analysis and Negotiation
- Lease Review and Negotiation
- Relocation Analysis
- Renewal Negotiations
- Leasing and Property Management
CBRE consistently honors Blake for his outstanding contributions to the company and for his exemplary leadership skills.
Beyond CBRE, the Southern California community relies on Blake for his extraordinary contributions to a series of worthy causes. He devotes the same talents and abilities cultivated in business to his volunteer work with the Westside YMCA, The Help Group, Cedars Sinai Hospital and The Guardians.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Cedars-Sinai Hospital Board of Governors
- Westside YMCA, Executive Committee Member
- Past Honoree, The Help Group
- Cedars-Sinai Diabetes Tennis Tournament, Executive Committee Member
- The Guardians (Sixth Decade) fundraising organization, supporting the Jewish Home for the Aging, Los Angeles.
- Member, Board of Governors
“Colbert Coldwell Circle,” CBRE – Consistently in the top 3% of CBRE professionals
Consistently recognized as a top producer within the Transaction and Advisory Services group in the Beverly Hills/Century City Office and Greater Los Angeles and Orange Country region
Consistently named a top Los Angeles broker by the Los Angeles Business Journal
“Larry Parrish Award" 2008, CBRE – The Larry Parrish Award is given by the company on a national basis as one of the highest forms of recognition to a sales professional
“Citizen of the Year” 1999, Pacific Palisades
- – "Mayor's Certificate of Appreciation," Mayor Richard Riordan
- – "Certificate of Recognition," California State 41st District Assemblyperson Sheila Kuhl
- – "Certificate of Recognition," Los Angeles 11th District Councilperson Cindy Miscowski
- – "Certificate of Recognition," Los Angeles County Third District
- – "Certifciate of Recognition," Los Angeles 3rd District Supervisor Zev Yaroslavaky