Since 1989, Mr. Chiles has been working in the area of investment analysis, underwriting and loan production. He has been involved with a variety of financial transactions, structuring all types of income producing properties.
Prior to joining CBRE Capital Markets in December of 1996 as a Vice President, Mr. Chiles was with John Burnham & Company in San Diego for approximately nine years. He was responsible for loan origination and placement of commercial mortgage loans and managed joint venture and equity purchases through life insurance companies, pension funds, banks and credit companies for a variety of commercial, industrial and multi-family real estate projects.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member of San Diego Mortgage Bankers Association
- Member of California Mortgage Bankers Association
- Member of International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member of Arizona State Alumni Association
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in California
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science; Business Management and Finance