Advisory & Transaction Services
Ariel Ball is a Vice President* in the Consulting Group responsible for analyzing real estate strategies for major corporations and creating cash flow and other financial models to analyze the acquisition and disposition of leased assets on a cash and P&L basis.
Prior to joining CBRE’s Consulting Group, Ariel was chosen to participate in the Wheel Program, an 18-month rotational assignments program designed to give young professionals a well-rounded foundation in the commercial real estate industry. She completed the rotations through the Wheel Program: Research, Brokerage, Consulting/Agency, Investment Properties and Debt & Equity Finance.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New York
- Recipient, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Network Scholarship
- Recipient, Society for Industrial and Office Realtors Foundation (SIOR) - Mildred C. Hanson, SIOR Memorial Scholarship
- Emory University, Bachelor of Business Administration - Concentrations in Real Estate and Finance
- Aspen Insurance
- Cohn Reznick LLP
- Dow Jones
- Estee Lauder Companies
- Etsy, Inc.
- Harper Collins Publishers
- Hudson’s Bay Company
- ING Financial
- L’Oréal USA
- Teach for America