Anthony Dattoma is an Executive Vice President in CBRE’s Midtown Manhattan office, and has acted as a real estate consultant and tenant representative for many of CBRE’s largest institutional clients. Anthony specializes in representing both landlords and corporations with operations in Midtown Manhattan including lease acquisitions and dispositions for financial firms and media and Fortune 500 companies, as well as strategic development, implementation of occupancy cost-reduction strategies and advanced lease renewals on behalf of his clients.
His extensive knowledge of the New York City real estate market has enabled Anthony to complete over 150 lease transactions totaling more than 12 million square feet.
Recent tenant representation assignments include Accenture’s acquisition of 250,000 RSF at Brookfield’s One Manhattan West—new construction that is an integral part of the redevelopment of Manhattan’s West Side. Part and parcel to that assignment, he worked with Accenture to extend its lease at 1345 Avenue of the Americas for 85,000 RSF and expand its operations at 155 Avenue of the Americas by 30,000 RSF. Anthony also represented Mayer Brown’s acquisition of 200,000 RSF when relocating from 1675 Broadway to 1221 Avenue of the Americas; Dow Chemical’s 20,000-RSF acquisition at 499 Park Avenue that currently serves as the offices and conferencing center for Dow’s senior leadership team including its CEO; as well as a confidential global insurance client’s acquisition of 60,000 RSF at Two Grand Central Tower. As part of that acquisition, Anthony relocated the company’s operations and negotiated a blend-down of the remaining obligation resulting in significant savings. In addition, Anthony represented TH Real Estate on its disposition of both 780 Third Avenue and 685 Third Avenue—more than 1 million SF of agency transactions.
Anthony currently resides in New York City with his wife Alison and daughter Cameron.
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- University of Delaware, Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Accenture | Assignments totaling 350,000 RSF
- Mayer Brown | 200,000 RSF
- Confidential Global Insurance Client | Assignments totaling 150,000 RSF
- Towers Watson | 120,000 RSF
- Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin | 100,000 RSF
- Virgo Business Centers | 90,000 RSF
- Itochu International | 80,000 RSF
- Day Berry & Howard | 60,000 RSF
- Belkin Burden LLP | 50,000 RSF
- BusinessWire | 50,000 RSF
- LOEB Enterprises | 50,000 RSF
- Spherion Corporation | 40,000 RSF
- NYSSA | 25,000 RSF
- Dow Chemical | 20,000 RSF
- Mizuho | 15,000 RSF
- Golub Capital | 15,000 RSF