With over 13 years of experience, Annie Prupas has emerged as one of the top San Francisco-based retail leasing brokers, with a proven track record of representing both tenants and landlords in the greater Bay Area. She represents national and regional tenants and handles 1,000,000+ square feet of retail space in a variety of lifestyle, neighborhood, and power centers (both ground up and existing). Annie specializes in executing effective roll-outs for tenants such as Total Wine & More, The Habit Burger Grill, Starbucks, and Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar. Her extensive work highlights expertise in driving growth for a wide variety of Food & Beverage users, as well as a growing number of entertainment and fitness concepts, including Big Al’s, Legoland Discovery Center and Barry’s Bootcamp.
Over the course of her career, Annie has developed strong leasing expertise on properties like East Bay Bridge, Pacific Commons & The Block, Strawberry Village and Hamilton Marketplace, while working for such clients as La Salle Investment Management, Kimco, Grosvenor, Catellus and many others. Her attention to detail and commitment to delivering world-class service to her clients is reflected by an impressive client retention rate and strong interpersonal relationships with individuals in all facets of the industry. As a key member of CBRE’s retail leasing practice, Annie delivers creative solutions for her clients backed by CBRE’s industry-leading platform.
Ms. Prupas started her career in commercial real estate at Cushman & Wakefield (formerly Terranomics Retail Services) in 2006.
Investors Represented & Major Projects
- Pacific Commons & The Block, Fremont (Catellus) | 1,000,000+ SF
- East Bay Bridge, Emeryville (Catellus) | 435,000 SF
- McCarthy Ranch, Milpitas | 266,116 SF
- Bridgepointe Shopping Center, San Mateo (TH Real Estate) | 229,769 SF
- Capital Square Mall, San Jose | 200,000 SF
- Marin Gateway, Sausalito (Gerrity Group) | 181,699 SF
- Strawberry Village, Mill Valley (La Salle Investment Management) | 175,000 SF
- Plaza Escuela, Walnut Creek (Regency Centers) | 153,565 SF
- Montecito Plaza, San Rafael | 120,000 SF
- Hamilton Marketplace, Novato (Grosvenor) | 88,500 SF
- Sunnyvale Shopping Center, Sunnyvale | 54,329 SF
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Chainlinks Retail Advisors
- CoStar Power Broker 2011 - Present
- University of Arizona, BA