Annette Beach is the Strategic Sourcing Manager for the Dell Account. She is responsible for negotiating and managing Supplier Contracts and maximizing cost savings through Request for Proposals (RFP’s) and other value add initiatives. Annette manages new vendor set up in the accounting and purchase order dispatch system, as well as, supplier screening and risk management. She is responsible for reporting Supplier Diversification information on a quarterly basis.
Annette has been with CBRE and served on the Dell account since November 4, 2013 and in one fiscal year has expanded the Sourcing initiatives by screening and setting up over 300 new suppliers and executing over 70 new service agreements. She has consolidated approximated 80 suppliers to leverage spend and maximize cost saving over 13%. The Dell account consists of 6.6 million square feet and over 80 sites.
Prior to CBRE, Annette was the Director of Procurement & Facilities for SecureWorks. Dell acquired SecureWorks in 2011 and she became the Dell Senior Facilities Manager responsible for the SecureWorks portfolio of 6 locations across the nation.
Annette has over 25 years of professional experience in Procurement and Facilities, as follows:
- Strategic Sourcing Manager: 2013 – Present CBRE, Inc.
- Sr. Facilities Manager: 2011 – 2013 Dell, Inc.
- Director of Procurement & Facilities: 2007 – 2011 SecureWorks, Inc.
- Vice President of Procurement & Facilities: 2001 – 2007 BCD Travel (WorldTravel)
- Director of Procurement & Operations: 1999 – 2001 Talus Solutions, Inc.
- Director of Purchasing: 1998 – 1999 Harbinger Corporation
- Purchasing Manager: 1997 – 1998 Homestead Village, Inc.
- Procurement Manager: 1988 – 1997 Medaphis Corporation