As a Transaction Manager for CBRE’s Healthcare Services Group in Houston, Anisa McCarty assists the team with assignments related to landlord rep, tenant rep, and investment sales services for REITs, hospital institutions, physicians (large and small practices), and a variety of investors. In this role, she ensures each deal is executed smoothly by drafting and reviewing proposals, lease documents, offering memorandums and business development pitches. Anisa also creates reports and presentations as needed for clients and assists with annual leasing budgets.
With more than 20 years of experience within the commercial real estate industry, Anisa has experience leasing and managing properties across a variety of asset types including office, medical, retail, industrial, and land. She has worked within the Houston and Los Angeles markets.
- Investment Sales
- Kindred LTAC Hospitals (57,612 SF & 88,479 SF)
- Kingwood Medical Arts (90,000 SF)
- Leasing Assignments
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Campus
- Museum Medical Tower (1213 Hermann)
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- One Fannin (7400 Fannin)
- Pin Oak Park
- Associate’s Degree, Business Administration from Santa Monica College