Andrew G. Foote
Vice President, Learning & Development
234 S Brand Blvd
Glendale, CA 91204
Andrew Foote has over 18 years of commercial real estate, business operations and learning & development experience at CBRE. This experience includes research, sales, marketing, business development and learning. Currently, he leads the Americas’ Learning and Development Platform, which entails learning resource management, content and curriculum development and learning platform operations.
The 18 member Americas Learning & Development team currently supports over 35 thousand professionals in Canada, U.S. and Latin America. The team delivered 212,000 training hours in 2016 through classroom, distance and e-learning methods. Distance and e-learning modules are widely used given the geographically distributed learner population, this makes systems like myLearning (CBRE’s learning management system) critical. In April 2017, myLearning utilization hit 96%, which means 33,600 learners logged in to complete a distance or e-learning module.
Andrew is also the founding member of the CBRE Rising Professionals Organization (RPO). RPO supports young professionals through networking, education and best practice sharing nationally – members meet on monthly conference calls and collaborate. In 2016, membership grew to over 1,100 globally.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed California Real Estate Sales Professional
- Loyola Marymount Presidential Associate
- Delta Sigma Pi Alumni Association
- Special Games Volunteer
- Benjamin Arthur Banker Educational Excellence Award - 2012
- Asset Services Outstanding Player – 2011
- Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award – 2009
- Communications Specialist (Marketing & Media Relations), Greater Los Angeles Region
- Team member, senior landlord representation professionals, South Bay Office
- Information Management, South Bay Office
- Loyola Marymount University, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Emphasis Marketing / Human Resource Management