Andreas Wolf is a Senior Project Manager with CBRE Project Management in Las Vegas, where he supports CBRE Asset Services with tenant needs during pre-occupancy build-outs and interior and exterior building renovations.
An experienced project manager with over 30 years of project management experience, Andreas guides clients through various stages of the project cycle including initial assessment and strategy, budget and schedule development, design oversight and construction management. Having worked with both large corporations and start-up organizations, Andreas combines this expertise with deep industry knowledge to increase efficiency, boost productivity and increase quality.
His strong leadership, attention to customer service and industry experience enable Andreas to create value and establish cost savings initiatives for clients while delivering projects on time and within scope and budget.
Prior to joining CBRE, Andreas has held a range of roles in the construction field, from project engineer to regional operations manager to construction manager. He served as director of an international general contracting firm where he provided internal leadership and executive oversight on numerous construction projects ranging from $100,000 to $800 million. He also served as vice president with a minority-owned Las Vegas-based general contracting firm that specialized in projects for various casinos on the Las Vegas Strip. In these positions, he oversaw all aspects of new construction as well as interior and exterior improvements for a variety of property types including office, medical, retail, hotel, multifamily and critical and industrial facilities.
- Over $2 billion in projects directly executed across North America
- Completed projects include private retail, office, mixed use, fiber optic networks, telecom, data processing, traffic management systems, electronic toll collection, spaceflight, industrial and multifamily facilities
- Recipient of NASA Contractor Safety Award, AGC Safe Site Award, and an ACI Outstanding Concrete Achievement Award.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Qualifying Individual – GC License: Arizona, Colorado, North Carolina, Virginia
- University of Maryland, College Park Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering Structural and Construction Management
- Alexander Dawson School
- Charles Schwab
- Compass Investments - Skyvue
- Delaware DOT
- EPIK Communications
- Glen, Smith and Glen Development
- NJ Turnpike Authority
- Qwest Communications
- Stable Development
- Texas DOT
- Tower Homes
- University of Maryland
- US Navy