Andrea Reeder specializes in leasing for owners of institutional quality assets as well as leasing for corporate occupiers. As a Vice President with CBRE, one of her premier assignments is the leasing and marketing of the 1,400,000-sq. ft. Salesforce Tower, a joint venture of Boston Properties and Hines in downtown San Francisco. Andrea’s extensive lease negotiation and marketing expertise as well as regional Bay Area market knowledge has led her to become a respected leader in the industry.
Ms. Reeder advises companies through site selection, space design, lease negotiation, construction build-out and workplace strategy and has worked with diverse clients including startups, nonprofits, small businesses and the Fortune 500 during her 18-year career in the Bay Area.
Additionally, she possesses expertise in medical office building (MOB) leasing and has led transactions with primary care physicians, dentists, physical therapists, pharmacies and large hospital groups including UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals and John Muir.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Reeder was Vice President of Leasing and Marketing for Sunset Development Company, the private owner and developer of Bishop Ranch Business Park in San Ramon, California. In this role, she was responsible for the leasing of a 6.5 million square foot portfolio of Class A office space and was the youngest person to earn the title Vice President in the company’s 60-year history. During her 11-year tenure, she completed over 1,000 leasing transactions and spearheaded the “BR Ready” program at Bishop Ranch, growing the tenant roster from 150 to 600 total tenants through a spec suite program that offered creative, flexible office environments for startups and local small businesses.
Ms. Reeder lives in San Francisco with her family and in her spare time enjoys music (teaching, listening and playing), skiing, hiking, traveling and exploring the City.
- Boston Properties
- The State Bar of California
- The Pacific Policy Institute of California
- Honorway Investments
- Alaska Airlines
- Bright Horizons
Current Landlord Projects
- Salesforce Tower | Boston Properties/Hines | 1,400,000 RSF
- 388 Market Street | Honorway Investments | 257,040 RSF
- 180 Howard Street | State Bar of California | 207,893 RSF
- 500 Washington Street | Pacific Policy Institute of California | 108,076 RSF
- One Thorndale | Rocco, LLC | 73,655 RSF
- The Piers | Invesco | 63,840 RSF
- PG&E | 395,000 SF | Landlord / Class A Office
- GE Software | 280,000 SF | Landlord / Class A Office
- Chevron | 250,000 SF | Landlord / Class A Office
- Confidential Tech | 148,000 SF | Landlord / Class A Office
- Accenture | 125,000 SF | Landlord / Class A Office
- Confidential Professional Services | 76,000 SF | Landlord / Class A Office
- Confidential Professional Services | 70,000 SF | Landlord / Class A Office
- Donor Network West | 41,000 SF | Landlord / Class A Office
- Dorris Eaton School | 40,000 SF | Landlord / Class B Office
- Confidential Professional Services | 40,000 SF | Landlord / Class A Office
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- SLCR (Senior Leader of Corporate Real Estate) candidate, CoreNet Global
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) San Francisco, Board of Directors 2018
- ELEVATE Awards, Steering Committee, 2016, 2017
- ECHO Award recipient
- Danville Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, 2009-2011
- Diablo Valley Women in Business Board of Directors, 2005-2006
- CBRE Women’s Network
- East Bay CREW 2012 Chapter President, Board of Directors, 2009 -2013 and “Emerging Leader”
- California State University – East Bay, Bachelor of Arts; Mass Communication