Andi St John is the Managing Director of Asset Services with more than 18 years of commercial real estate experience. She provides executive oversight to the professionals who are responsible for the management of office, retail and industrial assets totaling in excess of 23 million square feet in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Andi is also responsible for developing new business and serves as a client liaison.
Previously, as a Senior Real Estate Manager, Andi worked with several of CBRE’s top producers, gaining experience in all aspects of construction, deal making, acquisitions and dispositions, and value-added management. During the last seven years, she was successful in negotiating tenant renewals, with a retention rate of ninety-five percent.
As a Senior Real Estate Manager, Andi was responsible for the completion of budgets, business plans, long term capital analysis, operating expense reconciliations, financial review and reporting, tenant improvements, vendor oversight and negotiation of contracts, lease review, and collection of rents. She works diligently to proactively manage assets and provide creative solutions to tenant and client issues.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Salesperson License, Arizona Department of Real Estate
- 2003 Real Estate Manager of the Year, CBRE
- 2004 Star Performer, CBRE
- 2006 Team Leader of the Year, CBRE
- Bachelor’s of Art degree in Finance from Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- Master of Business Administration, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Buchanan Street Partners
- CJK Investments
- Clarion Partners
- Cornerstone Real Estate Partners
- Hart Advisers
- iStar Real Estate
- KBS Realty Advisers
- American Realty Advisors
- 3131 E. Camelback Road, ±300,000
- Phoenix Plaza, ±890,000
- Surprise Towne Center/Marketplace Center, ±300,000
- The Esplanade, ±960,000