Amber Coleman is a production analyst with CBRE’s Capital Markets Debt & Structured Finance, which she joined in 2015. Based in Phoenix, Amber focuses on connecting developers and owners of commercial properties across the country with lending options that best meet their real estate investment needs. Specifically, she collaborates with a team of dedicated industry experts to analyze financial market research, prepare optimal loan packages for various property types and leverage close-knit relationships with national lending partners to achieve exceptional outcomes for her clients.
Before joining CBRE, Amber completed a degree in business-law from Arizona State University and earned her real estate license from the state Arizona. Currently, she is an MBA candidate (class of 2020) at the University of Arizona, Eller College of Management.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Agent (State of Arizona)
- PR/Outreach Committee (Co-Chair) of AZCREW
- Member of NAOIP
- Member of Mortgage Action Alliance (MMA)
- Member of CBRE Women’s Network
- Member of CBRE Toastmaster’s International
- 2016 Client Services Team Member of the Year (CBRE)
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Arts, Business-Law
- University of Arizona, Master of Business Administration; Finance