Alli Fazzio, Associate, specializes in office tenant representation downtown Chicago. Throughout her tenure at CBRE, Alli has developed a growing client roster that ranges from local startup companies to Fortune 100 icons. Alli takes an organized and systematic approach to all transactions, ensuring her client’s needs are identified and expectations exceeded. She brings a special attention to detail for CBRE’s downtown practice.
Prior to joining Chicago’s Office Tenant Representation group, Alli rotated through CBRE’s highly competitive Wheel Program, a rotational program designed to give a selective group of commercial real estate professionals an in-depth and rigorous foundation in the business. Alli also interned for CBRE’s suburban office brokerage team in Philadelphia, Cannon Design in Chicago and MB Financial Bank in Chicago.
Alli is a graduate of Villanova University with a double major in finance and marketing.
- Young Office Brokers Association (YOBA)
- CBRE Women’s Network – Member
- Boys & Girls Club of Chicago – Young Professionals Board – Board Chair
- Chicago Metropolitan Battered Women’s Network – Benefit Co-Chair
2017 Community Advocate Honoree
- Illinois Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Villanova University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing and Finance