Andrea Jones joined CBRE at Sovereign Bank as a Senior Project Manager in 2001. Ms. Jones currently serves as the New England team leader for PJM where she is responsible for the management of New England Portfolio Projects. In this capacity Ms. Jones oversees new and existing construction projects, large-scale relocations, and master-planning for major metropolitan areas.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Jones served as the Vice President of Facilities for Cambridge Savings Bank where she managed facilities operations for multi-branch processing locations. Her previous experience also includes serving as a facilities manager for Fleet Financial Group of Boston, as well as serving as a facilities manager and section chief of architectural design with Textron Inc. Ms. Jones is a certified facilities manager and a former Program Chair of the International Facility Management Association (IFMA).
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Facilities Manager
- International Facility Management Association
- Newburyport Mayoral Task Force for Building Use & Streetscapes
- Newburyport School Committee
- Tulane University School of Architecture, Bachelors of Architecture
- Tulane University School of Architecture, Masters of Architecture
- University of New Hampshire, Masters of Business Administration
- Middlesex College, Certificate Studies Environmental Management