Adam Powell has ten years of progressive experience as a dedicated professional in the real estate industry. As a Project Manager, Adam works with multiple corporations in the Metro Atlanta area to achieve their project goals. His responsibilities include project budgeting, scheduling, program management, project management, move management and procurement.
In 2014, Adam joined the CBRE Project Management Group. He represented commercial property owners for Tenant and Capital Improvement projects totaling over $20,000,000 and now works with multiple corporations as a Tenant Representative for Tenant Improvement projects. His experience includes projects in the Office, Technology, and Healthcare industries totaling over $150,000,000 in project budgets.
Adam began his real estate career with The Eagle Group in 2004 as a Project Manager, later becoming the Director of Georgia Operations. In that capacity, he oversaw the site acquisition, development and sale of both commercial and residential properties as well as facilitated the rezoning of planned unit developments. Adam is skilled in contract negotiations and proficient at market analysis, pro forma analysis and project budget management.
- Georgia Pacific – 520,000 SF – Corporate Restack
- Peachtree Orthopedic – 28,000 SF – Healthcare
- Parker Hudson Rainer & Dobbs – 40,000 SF – Law Firm
- Kabbage, Inc. – 25,000 SF – Technology
- K-1 Speed – 50,000 SF – Retail
- Year Up – 20,000 SF – Tenant
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Business Administration; Real Estate
- University of Texas at Dallas, Level I Professional Development Program
- CBRE Project Manager of the Year Award, 2016
- CBRE Rising Star Award, 2016
- CBRE Get It Done Award, 2017
- America’s Capital Partners
- CBRE Global Investors
- Georgia Pacific
- K1 Speed
- Parker Hudson Rainer & Dobbs
- Peachtree Orthopedic
- Vision Properties