Aaryn Wilson is an Associate in the Advisory & Services Group of CBRE, specializing in both landlord and tenant representation, investment sales, marketing, and contract negotiations for a wide variety of transaction types and clients both locally in the greater Chattanooga and Knoxville MSA and regionally across the Southeast.
Aaryn has nearly 10 years of experience in commercial real estate which provides an advantageous position for his clients. He also brings exceptional analytical skills, creative thinking and market knowledge required to succeed in an ever-changing business climate.
Aaryn's career in commercial real estate began with CBRE in 2010 to aid in the development and implementation of a multi-market disposition program focused on the leasing and sale of excess space within one of CBRE's largest clients, Regions Bank, and their 17 million sq. ft. portfolio across the Southeast. Within the last eight years, Aaryn and his team exceeded all client expectation by disposing of more than 1 million sq. ft. and subsequently creating an annualized income for Regions of more than $15 MM.
In 2017, Aaryn transitioned from a client-dedicated position into a full brokerage role, teaming up with his father, Senior Vice President Sim Wilson, to provide strategic planning, transaction execution and ongoing value maximization for a diverse set of local and multi-market clients.
- Newell Brands - 146,000 SF (Industrial) - Chattanooga, TN
- Regions Bank - 63,000 SF (Office/Retail) - Charlotte, NC
- Regions Bank - 60,000 SF (Office/Retail) - Houston, TX
- Southern Filter Media - 50,000 SF (Industrial) - Hixson, TN
- Elliott, Davis, Decosimo - 40,000 SF (Office) - Chattanooga, TN
- Avant - 25,000 SF (Office) - Knoxville, TN
- Spears, Moore, Rebman & Williams, P.C. - 17,000 SF (Office) - Chattanooga, TN
- Merrill Lynch - 16,000 SF (Office) - Chattanooga, TN
- Bank of America - 9,000 SF (Office/Retail) - Chattanooga, TN
- Ferrara Candy - 325,000 SF (Industrial) - Chattanooga, TN
- Ferrara Candy - 277,000 SF (Industrial) - Chattanooga, TN
- DJO Global - 220,000 SF (Industrial) - Chattanooga, TN
- Hearthside Foods - 155,000 SF (Industrial) - Chattanooga, TN
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – Tennessee
- Lee University, B.S. in Business Administration
- Bank of America
- Caliber Home Loans
- DJO Global
- Elliott, Davis, Decosimo
- Ernst & Young
- Ferrara Candy Company
- Independent Bank
- Newell Brands
- NOVA Chemicals
- Regions Bank
- Spears, Moore, Rebman & Williams
- Synovus Bank