Unique to the market, CBRE offers extensive technology services, from portfolio strategy and migration services, to capacity planning and OEM hardware replacement projects, to Smart Hands and structured cabling. CBRE provides services for the entire technology stack, from server to site to portfolio.
Expertise spans the full technology lifecycle from strategic consulting and planning through operations and include CBRE | Romonet analytics.
• Migration strategy and planning – cloud or physical relocation
• Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) planning (CAPEX/OPEX)
• Capacity planning
• Network design planning
• Workload mapping
• Energy use and efficiency forecasting
• Capacity modeling
• Equipment simulation and selection
• Weather/climate impact simulation
• Migration/relocation services (data and physical assets)
• Structured cabling installation
• Cabinet/rack/frame installation
• IT systems installation
• Network architecture & procurement
• M&E upgrades
• Load testing and commissioning
• Capacity validation
• Live vs. design project performance ROI
• 24/7/365 on-site IT support services
• Technical Support (Smart Hands / Remote Hands)
• Hardware support, imaging & BIOS configurations
• First and second line break-fix support and parts replacement
• Patching activities
• IT load impact analysis
• Vendor management, including OEM RMA tasks
• Operations Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) validation and analysis
• Equipment lifecycle management and end of life management / recycling
LEADING RISK MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Research has consistently demonstrated that up to 70% of preventable failures relate to human error or process failure. In response, CBRE developed our proprietary Critical Environment Risk Management (CERM™) program to deliver our clients a standardized and bespoke suite of tools, procedures, and technology applications identified as having the highest impact on reducing risk and increasing uptime.
CERM™ covers the three main areas of data center operations: IT, Critical Environment (CE), and Energy Services. Each service offering includes unique runbooks, tools, and best practices totaling 100 operational and risk mitigating processes.